|Brand||Royal Canin (Cat)|
- Significant improvement in coat shine after 21 days*
- An exclusive complex of nutrients, including B vitamins, helps support the role of the skin as a protective barrier
- High quality proteins with specific amino acids help promote healthy hair growth and skin renewal
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids benefit skin health and coat condition
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
Some cats have sensitive skin and poor coat condition. Balanced nutrition plays a significant role in skin cell renewal and supports healthy skin and coat. Royal Canin supports the health of your cat by providing tailor-made nutrition based on a true understanding of the cat’s specific needs and over 45 years of science and observation.
An exclusive complex of nutrients which helps support the skin’s barrier role.
Healthy hair and skin
High quality proteins with specific amino acids help promote healthy hair growth and skin renewal.
Omega-3 and Omega-6
Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for their beneficial effects on skin health and coat condition.
The exclusive use of Hair and Skin Care brings a significant improvement in coat shine after 21 days*. *Royal Canin internal study, 2006.
Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, vegetable fibres, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, yeasts and parts thereof, maize flour, maize gluten, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Crude ash: 6.9%. Crude fibre: 5%. Crude oil fats: 22%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 33%.
Vitamin A: 26000 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 102 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- 1 Bag 10kg Royal Canin Hair & Skin Cat Food